“Because
brothers don’t let each other wander in the dark alone.”
When the world sets me in a pensive mood and I am in a frizzle,I
have a round the clock available Mentor,Best Friend beside me. He knows the
surest way to bring me back to life.
A close bosom friend who magically flips my mood swings.
Gratitude is a small word to express my feelings.He has taught me the grim realities of life..Even if the world is against me,He is there for me ,right backing me off.Yes he has got my Back.
His undaunted efforts to keep me going in life is
indescribable.That exquisite poise of his soul and his helm of thought that
keeps me wondering,how super lucky I am to have him.
Unlocking My Energy
Reserves
Wiping my Tears and holding me tight in fright.He is there.
Thrilled to have a Friend and accomplice who is so
insightful and patient with my whining.
Dear Brotha,I love you.Nothing down the Milky way is precious to me as You
Happy Rakshabandhan Honey :)

Lovely dedication for your brother !!! Happy Rakhi to you both :)
ReplyDeleteThanks honey:)
DeleteWaiting for your happyness project entry :)
DeleteSure Honey :)
DeleteDoing that asap