Pages

Sunday, 13 August 2017

PROJECT GLEE




“The Person who has stopped being thankful has fallen asleep in Life.”


Few days back a dear and great Blogger friend of mine Himali Shah started with her “Happyness Project”
She is doing it for herself,kind of rewiring one self to look into the little things that adds up to the happiness in our day to day lives.We tend to overlook those tiny musings of Life,and come to abrupt conclusions that Life is not fair,its stressful so on and so forth.


Inspired by this I have decided to start PROJECT GLEE.A project where my Lenses will be trained to see the Good tiny things and be grateful for it.I want it to be a profound paradigm shift




Clinging on to the above helm of thought,I have decided to resonate Happiness in my Life and through it try to spread that in the lives of people whom I encounter on a daily basis.
After all a Famous Chinese proverb says,”A little bit of fragrance always clings to the hand that gives you roses.”And I shall try my utmost to put into action.Bingo that.

I am going to soak it up like a Sponge and set my wheels into action.
I will be adding on my daily experiences onto my Blog.
Also Letting the people know,who are behind my Gratitude Log each day.
Click the Memories and share the snapshots here :)
Yipeee !GRANT!

Foot loose and Fancy Free
On the Gratitude Spree.


Would be Happy to have your Comments below.

Dr Starry John


4 comments:

  1. Exciting and inspiring ...have a hppy life ahead.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. With People like you,am bound to have that sir.
      You are one of the most importants in my gratitude log.
      Thanks sir for those words

      Delete
  2. Fantastic initiative. Wish you all the best and lots off glee :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Inspired by You Honey:)Thanks a ton for the inspiration:)

    ReplyDelete