Prologue:
“The Person who has stopped being thankful has fallen asleep in Life.”
Few days back a dear and great Blogger friend of mine Himali
Shah started with her “Happyness Project”
She is doing it for herself,kind of rewiring one self to
look into the little things that adds up to the happiness in our day to day
lives.We tend to overlook those tiny musings of Life,and come to abrupt
conclusions that Life is not fair,its stressful so on and so forth.
Before I start sharing my Little Tales of Happiness,I would like to share with you,why am I doing this?
The Cromwellian Churches of England
have some beautiful words inscribed,which says'"Think and Thank."
Fast Paced World,we have no time to stand and stare.
So I have penned down the following reasons why am I so excited about this project.
1)First of all I have started this project,to train myself to be an Inverse Paranoid and commit myself to it.
2)Apart from the daily tailspins,the world has to offer,I look for the good things and Thank the same.
3)I always wanted to start a Gratitude Log,but could not find time for it.So this project will help me to maintain my List.Yipeee....Grant!!!!
4)Since Childhood,I loved to write and share my inspirations with people.But growing up,alas my hobbies were at stake.But again inspired by my dear Friend Himali Shah,I took up this Blogging and Bingo its such a solace for me.
Blogging immediately changes my mood swings,its like pouring out my heart out there and share the same with people who for sure at some point also go through the same phase.
So when am Happy or Sad,My GO TO would be My Blog.So starting this Project will keep me glued to my Blogosphere.
5)Happiness is Contagious.So when am Happy,people in and around me are also Happy.Its like helping them to see beyond their whims and fancies and also inspire them to inculcate an attitude of Gratitude.
So Its Not Just I ,but its about US.
Spread Happiness
Happiness is a Choice .Its not a Destination,but its a Path.
Make every Day Count
Make People around you feel Special
Laugh Out Loud as if No ones watching
Do Things which makes your Serotonin and Dopamine Levels Rise
Stay away from Naysayers
Leave People who do not Value you
Focus and give Your all to people who Love you beyond Measures.
All that matters in the end,is how you feel about it.Rest everything is just sprinkles on sundae.
Looking forward for your comments.
Dr Starry John




I wish you all the very best for Project Glee :) Thank you so much for the special mentions. I am humbled !!! Hugs
ReplyDeleteThanks Honey :)
ReplyDelete#inspiration