Pages

Monday, 1 January 2018

HELLA 2018


On My Knees as I Stood before the Lord on the Eve of New Year ,I thanked him with a bountiful heart for His many Graces, he dropped in my kitty this 2017.Also forging ahead asked HIM special Grace for the NEW YEAR 2018 to keep Myself the way I am:)

"Forget the former things;do not dwell on the Past.See,I am doing a new thing!Now it springs up;do you not perceive it?I am making a way in the desert and streams in the wasteland."
                                                                                                               -Isaiah 43:18,19

As I write this Blog post,the above Bibilical Verse inspired and spurred me to keep my flame burning.
Many times,the imaginations or in other words,our expectations dont match with the reality.I believe this is a major cause of broken and wounded relationships.

Just when I was muggled up with these thoughts,Tring,Tring goes my Cell Phone.

It was none other than My Mentor,Dr Sameer sir ,He spoke straight,that Yes realities dont coincide ,in those circumstances,YOU will have to take a decision,a firm one and stay grounded.
No one else is going to do that for You.

Great Thanks Sir,You have been there always.

It Happens,people whom we blindly Trust,show their True colors.I am sure it must have happened with all of us.What to do then?
Wallow in self Pity?
Eat tubes of Desserts?
Shed tears?

Well do it.But then make a  Promise to yourself,that you are never going to Cry again for the same reason.Pat your back.Bring that SMILE back.Wear your Confidence on your Sleeves.
Laugh out loud with your Loved ones.AND THEN SIMPLY MOVE AHEAD.

Be ORPHIC !

Its a Pardigm shift.But yes WE NEED TO BE ONE.
These little muddles makes us all the more Beautiful and Brave on the Long Run.



Summing up My Resolutions for this Year.(Hope I stick to it.;P)
1) Be Kickass and Sassy.

2) Keep My Innerself away from Naysayers

3) Helping My Brother with His Startup.Yey!!! Superexcited for this
#Branding Goals

4) Will Keep Blogging Consistently and Reach out to many people around the globe.#Blogger Goals

5) Will Journal my thoughts.#Take up the Prompts.


6) Say Goodbye to Negativism,whether it be a Person or a Place.(Will update in my Blog about it for sure.")

7) To Love more my Family and friends.

8) Learning 365 New Things Each Day.

9) New Ventures in the Planning.

10) Taking up the Reading Challenge.



These are my TOP 10:)Inspired by Brian Tracy

Well you also can share whats your TOP 10 Goals this year;)

Thats It from Myside this 1 Jan;)

Will see you More Often Here.
#Lots of Love and Regards
Drop by a Comment,I would Love to hear from you:)


Dr Starry John
#Talkglee



5 comments:

  1. Really good
    True facts written
    Life Is awsome dr in bad and good in both way

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well....I am learning art of being lazy and yet effective nowdays ...credit goes to you .. for making things easy for me .

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sir :) Well I shall take that as a compliment.
      But sir that does not mean you have to be lazy :p :p

      Delete