DAY 2:
“Some
Friendships do not last,but some friends are more loyal than brothers.”
-Proverbs18:24
Friend-“A Reflection of ones own Soul.”I am sure with the
utterance of the very word Friend,A Sweet Smile adorns our face.That is the
magic of Friendship.We all have our own circle of Friends.School
Friends,Graduate Friends so on and so forth.As I take a short recap of My
Friend list.Tears of Joy well up my eyes.They have always stood there with me
holding me tight.
“The people who are HAPPY for your Happiness,
And SAD for your Sadness……Keep them around.”
-Steve
Maraboli
In this Mundane world,it is indeed difficult to find such
Friends.(Hands up if you agree!)And even inspite if you do have such Jewels,
then please hold them tight,cause with them you are always secured right.I have
my own set of friends.Huge friend circle.
But as time flew by,Some withered away like the autumn
leaves of the tempest.Yes!I did have my share of qualms.But then All people who
walk past our lives have some Lessons to teach.Though I had to understand them
in hard way.But I hold no remorse against them.(It was very difficult
though!)But the beautiful part,I still have a Huge lot of Friends who are they
still with me.Some across the Continents,Some across India,But nothing has
changed.
“Sometimes the
Smallest things take up the most
Room in your
Heart.”
-Winnie the Pooh.
A simple text,a genuine hug, is all that makes my cheeks
aglow.When am down with those energy vampires,a simple chat makes me back with
bingo!!It is their company,that Adrenaline rush which I get from them,keeps me
grounded.They are my ‘Energizer Bunny’.
We have heard stories of Krishna and Sudama.What an amazing
cord of Love they share.Their Standard of living did not come between their
Friendship.
There is one more example I wish to share.We all have seen
the Movie Billu Barber.Its a tale of two friends,who grew with each other since
their childhood. And as time flies,One gets into Bollywood and the other stays
in the village.But even then when they meet back several years later,nothing changed.The
love remains,the bond remains.
Its no lie that it is indeed hard to find such bonds.But we
can make an effort to stay true to our friends.We maybe Busy in our lives,but
all that matters is the Joy and Love that we have in our lives through these
friends.Money will not take care of you,when you are sick.Yes it may help you
to buy the medicines,but if you have no one to care for you and send those Get
Well Soon Wishes,then I think you have wasted your time in running behind
Money.In your deathbed all that matters is how well you have lived your
lives.How well you have treated your friends.
If you don’t have true friend,go and Be One.Go and Love and
Share your Joy and share their Pain.Those who don’t Treat you right,leave
them,Move ahead.Wish them Best and Move ahead.Life does not stop dear. J
The Happiness that will creep in your soul will be
undescribable.Go fight and cuddle and hug and hang out.Have those pyjama
parties,Pity parties.Have fun and set your love ablaze. J
Have a BEST FRIENDS BUCKET LIST and do things together.Laugh
out loud as if no one is seeing.Dance
with them as if none is watching.Dress up like crazy and complement.Go beyond
the borders and stretch out and ENJOY.
After all friendship is all about BEING YOURSELF.You don’t need to impress,you just express. J
You can act like Weirdo,have those Mood swings(which I have
often,but my friends love me more during that time),have those cat fights(of
which am a Fan) but at the end of the day you both are back….
Gratitude wells up my Soul as I think about all my
friends.Thank you my dearest Friends for loving me so much and for staying in
my Life.Cheers to you all.Love you to the moon and back.
TO DO LIST:
1) Share this message to your friends.
2) Show Gratitude.
3) Patch up with the ones where you have backslided.
4) Tell them How much you love them.
5) Jot it down in your journal.
Happy Reading!!!


Be a friend ..you want in your life ...cheers
ReplyDelete