Pages

Saturday, 19 March 2016



When my personal life deflated into a fizzle and oft on a couch I lie,a dear friend of mine shared this quote.

A Pabitel in one sentence means she lives Her Life in Her own terms.Finds beauty in the simplest of the things,and engages herself in things she likes to do.

On a personal note,I take it to be my Call.When at times I live as per the world,there is rumble and pumble,and the blame game starts.Many a times we also encounter such situations.We become dejected and repressed,and the entire world starts to look uglier.ugh!!It happens.
But Being a pabitel in this fast paced world,will help us to LIVE LIFE,not just drag on.
“For what is past-Thanks!
For what is to come-‘Yes’!”
       -Dag Hammarck Jold

Today take a break or say when you go to bed,fast forward the memories that keeps you in a hogwash.Now analyse,let the left brain do its job(Cause the left brain is the analytical zone.)Many a times our Emotional Quotient(right brain is responsible for that) dominates(for me it always does and I am working still).Then pause and answer the following questions to yourself.
1) Are you called to live this life?
2) Can this worry be worked on?
3) If not can I look for help?(Parents,Best chums?)
4) Can I pray about it as much as I worry about it?Can I surrender it to the Divine?
5) Can I live my day as it comes and not worry about the tommorows?(For tomorrow will have its own worries)

The answers to these questions will be your ultimate solution.


            
   “Don’t put the Keys of Your Happiness in Someone else’s  pocket.!”
                                                                             -Anonymous

We can mimic Pabitel in our fast paced lives.We can tip the reality,and live our lives.
The World can become our Wish Granting Factory,if we want to.(Fault in our stars extract!).
So let the shackles of old thinking patterns breakfree.Let there be a paradigm shift.!
Unlock your energy reserves and jet set and go my dear one.
Decode the little surprises that our Loving God has in store for you.

Live your life by choice
Rather than by chance,
By design rather than by default.
-Robin sharma( Who will die when you       cry extract)

Happy Reading!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment