Pages

Wednesday, 9 March 2016

When I am Weak,then I am Strong!

                   “I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.”
                                                                                       -Phillippians 4:13
In this Modern world,where there is always a pressing need to perform the best,to meet up to the expectations,we fail sometimes.The deadily timelines,the stress monster that hits our head like a bug has taken a toll in our lives.Whether it be in a corporate Sector or in the World of Business,we all have our share of stories.But hold on,sit back and relax.’God is in Hold.’

                             “I wonder how many whales swallowed me up before I finally said,
                             God is God and
                            I might as well do things His way.”
                             Jonah 1:17

Many a times we try handling things our way,using our understanding and at the end we broode over.But how about making God our Business partner?How about surrendering our life situations and asking Him to bless us with His Wisdom and understanding?I am sure you will marvel towards the end of the day.



When we set up tasks according to our whims and fancies we are bound to be exhausted at the end of the day.But when we ascribe strength unto the Lord,He shall definately make a way where there seems to be no way.

                        “Ascribe ye strength unto GOD:
                         His Excellency is Over Israel,and His strength in the clouds.”
                                                                                -Psalm 68:34

I am a Doctor by profession,having my own Clinic.Now to manage a Clinic with no experience in management was an issue for me.To manage the finance,setting up,marketing etc was a big bane for me.But the moment I surrendered to the Lord,my clinic,my Wisdom, He started Using me.


I could not believe how could I do it.People were too baffled as to how a young doctor could do it.But God had some other plans for me.He helped me to grow my Practice and it is still growing and blooming.
                  “Go unto the Lord in Bended Knees,
                None shall be against thee.”


Without fail before I begin my Work I surrender unto Him,for He is my Potter and I am His clay,He knows Me better and the best.I am a living example for you.When you ascribe strength unto the Lord,He shall enable His sons and daughters to do the unbeatable.Thats a  Good news!!Amen.



So get up and get going.Wear that Joy in your sleeves.For the Joy of the Lord is your strength.If he be with me,No mountain is too hard for me to Move.Have that killing Faith,cause you are known with the Size of your Faith.Have a Gigantic Faith and Storm the Heavens,until you see the very Heaven unfold in front of your eyes.



So TalkgleeJ

                                                           

No comments:

Post a Comment